locked Re: 60 meters: Operating - FT8

Seannon Baker (AG0NY)

lol

On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 12:20 AM Chuck Adams <cfadams@...> wrote:
Hey!  Has anybody asked about 60 meters and FT8?

-----Original Message-----
From: WSJTX@groups.io <WSJTX@groups.io> On Behalf Of K8BL BOB LIDDY
Sent: 22 February, 2020 1:19 AM
To: wsjtx@groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] 60 meters: Operating - FT8

I think we've just about killed this subject. If you couple of guys want to keep arguing minutia, spare us other hundreds and take it off-line already.  GEEEEESH!

de   Bob  K8BL/5

On Friday, February 21, 2020, 11:36:35 PM CST, Seannon Baker (AG0NY) <kd4iyi@...> wrote:

Umm, I think that you missed the point... YOU are the secondary user, they don't need to tell you anything, you just follow the rules in place and monitor the frequency, keep your TX on the correct frequency, and don't transmit if you have someone transmitting on that frequency. I'm assuming you're going to be transmitting on channel 3, be sure to use the correct dial frequency and lock your tx at 1500hz so you will be in compliance with the rules on that band...

Seannon AG0NY

--
“It is a simple feat of scientific electrical engineering — only expensive — blind, faint-hearted, doubting world.”

Nikola Tesla