locked Re: Tx tracking Rx

Seannon Baker (AG0NY)

You can't really force the TX to track the RX per se, you can set it to the same by right clicking on receive in the waterfall window and there's an option for it, others have mentioned this is not necessarily the best practice, it's "usually" best to find a quiet frequency to stake out and set to maintain that frequency, the RX side will pretty much take care of itself as the entire RX passband is decoded

Seannon, AG0NY

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020, 00:39 Philip Rose via Groups.Io <pvrose=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks Hasan,

IIRC, I've seen WSJT-X decode outside my waterfall. Obviously if the rig's filter is less than 3k then that restricts what would get decoded.

73 Phil GM3ZZA

On Tuesday, 18 February 2020, 19:54:18 GMT, Chris Zukowski <czukowski@...> wrote:

Mine tracks by default unless I tell it to “Hold TX Freq”.

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 11:52 AM Russell Blair <nc5opsk@...> wrote:
Thanks to all for your input, well I guest I like for the Tx to track the Rx. Thanks Hub I'l give that a try, if not then I'l use it as is. Thanks all
Russell NC5O

Sent from eM Client | www.emclient.com