locked Re: Tx tracking Rx

Seannon Baker (AG0NY)

You can't really force the TX to track the RX per se, you can set it to the same by right clicking on receive in the waterfall window and there's an option for it, others have mentioned this is not necessarily the best practice, it's "usually" best to find a quiet frequency to stake out and set to maintain that frequency, the RX side will pretty much take care of itself as the entire RX passband is decoded

Seannon, AG0NY

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020, 00:39 Philip Rose via Groups.Io <pvrose=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks Hasan,

IIRC, I've seen WSJT-X decode outside my waterfall. Obviously if the rig's filter is less than 3k then that restricts what would get decoded.

73 Phil GM3ZZA

On Tuesday, 18 February 2020, 19:54:18 GMT, Chris Zukowski <czukowski@...> wrote:

Mine tracks by default unless I tell it to “Hold TX Freq”. 

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 11:52 AM Russell Blair <nc5opsk@...> wrote:
Thanks to all for your input, well I guest I like for the Tx to track the Rx. Thanks Hub I'l give that a try, if not then I'l use it as is. Thanks all 
Russell NC5O

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 2/18/2020 11:50:34 AM
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Tx tracking Rx

They move together when you hold down the Ctrl key.   73, Herb WB8ASI
On February 18, 2020 at 12:39 PM Russell Blair <nc5opsk@...> wrote:

Ok well that did fix what I wanted it to, when I move the Rx I would like the Tx to move as well. ?
I'm not operating split mode.

Russell NC5O  

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 2/18/2020 9:35:04 AM
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Tx tracking Rx

On 2/18/20 10:25 AM, Russell Blair wrote:
Years ago when I used this program there was a box to check for the Tx to track the Rx, Did I miss it here, I looked in the online help and found no help or I missed it there as well. So is there a way to set the Tx to track the Rx. ?

Russell NC5O

Kind of.
There is a box to hold TX or not.
Look for 'Hold Tx Freq' box.

--

--
73 Phil GM3ZZA

Join main@WSJTX.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.