locked Re: frequencies for 160 - 6m?

Hasan Schiers N0AN

Again, ARRL have *on multiple occasions* reported communications from
FCC Enforcement staff (and NTIA who are responsible for the "60 M
band") reminding US licensed amateurs that 97.303(h) requires using
*identical* audio frequency and carrier offsets so that the transmitted
signal is centered exactly on the middle of the assigned "Channel" -
not generating a random offset within a 2.7 KHz "band".

This is what I was sent, along with a direct quote from the ARRL that was even more specific forbidding the spreading out of USA signals away from 1500 Hz on 60m. I'm still looking for it. Once I saw the direct quote from ARRL about this issue, I stopped moving away from band center.

If I find the other one, I'll post it. If you have questions contact ARRL.
73
Hasan

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020, 4:26 PM K8BL BOB LIDDY <k8bl@...> wrote:
As long as we're discussing the Frequency List, I noticed that doing
the Reset does not provide the 60M Frequency for FT8.

I've inserted 5.357 MHz in my List. There is a fair bit of activity there
and many DX Stations to work nightly. It's easy to find a clear spot.

73,    Bob  K8BL