locked Re: FT4 frequencies for 160 - 6m?

neil_zampella

The RESET will update the entire Frequency Table ... this is also covered in the User Guide section 4.6 which states that RESET will return the table to the default frequencies.

If you don't have the FT4 frequencies because you updated from a previous version that didn't have FT4, this will pull them in.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 2/19/2020 4:00 PM, Scott Millick wrote:
it does not say anything about update  settings  frequency   and right click inside in the middle doesnt say anything about an update

At 01:07 PM 2/19/2020, you wrote:

Scott...  Right-click IN the Freq Table itself and a window will appear.
GL/73,    Bob  K8BL

On Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 12:43:33 PM CST, Scott Millick <smillick@...> wrote:

Under settings frequency then right click nothing happens

Scott K9SM

On Feb 18, 2020, at 8:33 PM, neil_zampella <neilz@...> wrote:

>Â Â
Did you RIGHT CLICK in the Frequency List to get the menu ??

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 2/17/2020 1:45 PM, Scott Millick wrote:

>Â Â

no reset button found