locked Re: FT4 frequencies for 160 - 6m?

neil_zampella

You have to RIGHT CLICK in the LIST of frequencies.  You'll then see a menu which gives you a list of options.

Neil KN3ILZ

On 2/19/2020 1:43 PM, Scott Millick wrote:
Under settings frequency then right click nothing happens

Scott K9SM

On Feb 18, 2020, at 8:33 PM, neil_zampella <neilz@...> wrote:

Did you RIGHT CLICK in the Frequency List to get the menu ??

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 2/17/2020 1:45 PM, Scott Millick wrote:

no reset button found

At 09:02 PM 2/15/2020, you wrote:

A RESET of the Frequency list will pick them all up.    Just RIGHT CLICK in the Frequency list and select RESET.   All the default frequencies will then be added.

Neil, KN3ILZ
On 2/15/2020 12:49 PM, Dick- K9OM via Groups.Io wrote:
If there are designated FT4 frequencies for 160 - 6 meters, I'd appreciate someone posting them here as I don't have them all.

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OM