locked Re: FT4 frequencies for 160 - 6m?

Scott Millick

it does not say anything about update settings frequency and right click inside in the middle doesnt say anything about an update

At 01:07 PM 2/19/2020, you wrote:

Scott... Right-click IN the Freq Table itself and a window will appear.
GL/73,  Bob K8BL

On Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 12:43:33 PM CST, Scott Millick <smillick@...> wrote:

Under settings frequency then right click nothing happens

Scott K9SM

On Feb 18, 2020, at 8:33 PM, neil_zampella <neilz@...> wrote:

Did you RIGHT CLICK in the Frequency List to get the menu ??

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 2/17/2020 1:45 PM, Scott Millick wrote:

no reset button found

At 09:02 PM 2/15/2020, you wrote:

A RESET of the Frequency list will pick them
all up.   Just RIGHT CLICK in the Frequency list and select RESET.  All the default frequencies will then be added.

Neil, KN3ILZ
On 2/15/2020 12:49 PM, Dick- K9OM via Groups.Io wrote:

If there are designated FT4 frequencies for
160 - 6 meters, I'd appreciate someone posting them here as I don't have them all.

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OMÂÂ