locked Re: FT4 frequencies for 160 - 6m?

Clark Stewart

Scott,

You need to Right-click down in the actual list of frequencies.

As you can see in the first graphic below, if you hover over the "word" Frequency in the title, you get a pop-up (circled in Red below) telling you what to do:

BUT, put your mouse cursor somewhere down in the actual list of frequencies and Right-click.  You will see the following pop-up menu:

Just Left-click on the word "Reset" which I have circled in Red above.

You can Delete or Insert (Add) frequencies to the list using this same method.

I hope a picture is worth 1,000 words in this case.

73, Clark, W8TN

http://w8tn.blogspot.com/

On 2/19/2020 1:43 PM, Scott Millick wrote:

Under settings frequency then right click nothing happens

Scott K9SM

On Feb 18, 2020, at 8:33 PM, neil_zampella <neilz@...> wrote:

Did you RIGHT CLICK in the Frequency List to get the menu ??

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 2/17/2020 1:45 PM, Scott Millick wrote:

no reset button found

At 09:02 PM 2/15/2020, you wrote:

A RESET of the Frequency list will pick them all up.    Just RIGHT CLICK in the Frequency list and select RESET.   All the default frequencies will then be added.

Neil, KN3ILZ
On 2/15/2020 12:49 PM, Dick- K9OM via Groups.Io wrote:
If there are designated FT4 frequencies for 160 - 6 meters, I'd appreciate someone posting them here as I don't have them all.

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OM