locked Re: 3547 for Asia?

Larry Knain

In Vietnam I was limited to 3500 to 3520.

73, Larry W6NWS

On 2/19/2020 9:47 AM, Gary E. Kohtala via Groups.Io wrote:

I believe that they are limited to 3500-3550 over there. At least that's what I remember
from my exploits as HL9TG during my military career.

Propagation has been good. I have copied numerous Japanese and Korean stations on 3547
these past few days. Many of them have super signals here in Kentucky.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

---

On Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 09:28:27 AM EST, Jim Miller, AB3CV <jtmiller47@...> wrote:

I frequently see South Korea spotted on 3547 as a base frequency. Is this due to spectrum allocation in that country? Are other Asian countries similarly affected?

Thanks

Jim ab3cv