locked !RE: [WSJTX] Congrats to AA6YQ

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

While we know he's paying attention, let's offer our congratulations and thanks to Dave, AA6YQ, on his receipt of the ARRL President's Award. In addition to his excellent DXLab Suite and his peerless support of it, the award recognizes his major contributions to LOTW. I was lucky to discover his DXKeeper soon after getting back on the air in 2003, and it has been my primary logging software ever since. Over the years, I've also added several of the other components of his suite to my shack computer.

+ Thanks, Jim.

73,

Dave, AA6YQ