locked Re: Strange Waterfall

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

Anytime I see weird looking waterfall, it's cuz I've got some filters turned on by mistake after switching modes.  Check that all filters and AGC are OFF.  73, GL, Herb, WB8ASI.

On February 14, 2020 at 9:39 PM "Bill Turner via Groups.Io" <w4wnt@...> wrote:

If this happens on Tuesday and you are using Win10, it could be the weekly update messing with software.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Friday, February 14, 2020, 5:23 PM, Jacques Pecourt <jmp426@...> wrote:

Thank you for the reply Bill.  2600 Hz.
The strange part is that this only happen once in a while and normally, without changing anything in the receiving mode I decode perfectly well from 200 to over 2000.

On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 at 16:33, Bill Turner via Groups.Io <w4wnt= yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Check your radio filter setting. It should be the widest available for FT8.

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 3:18 PM, Jacques Pecourt
< jmp426@...> wrote:
Can someone explain to me why only the left part of my WF occasionally appears as a foggy blue color instead of the usual black background?  It doesn't seem to affect the decode and will eventually revert itself to the original display.
Thank you.
Jacques  W2/F2YS

image.png