locked Re: Upgrade to 2.1.2 now no TX

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

Maybe check your Audio settings.   Seems I spend more time these days with keeping up with software updates, and keeping everything working together.  More computer work than actual hamming on the air time.  I like figuring it out like a puzzle, so not complaining, but gotta believe many might give up on a great hobbie.  73, Herb

On February 12, 2020 at 9:47 PM Bobby Smalley <bsmalley@...> wrote:

Tried the reboot and still no RF out. I am running Win 10 too.
Thank
Bobby

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 9:26 PM Herb Blue < WB8ASI@...> wrote:
Don't know, but a reboot is always my first try to correct things.  Especially if you are on Win10 like me.  Seems things work, and then they don't, and then reboot and all is well.  Good luck. 73, Herb WB8ASI
On February 12, 2020 at 9:22 PM Bobby Smalley < bsmalley@...> wrote:

I just upgraded from 2.0 to 2.1.2 and now I have no TX. The radio acts like it is transmitting but nothing out. All was working last night with 2.0. Radio is a Yaesu FT-450, Rigblaster Plug and Play and a Dell i5 Desktop. Any Ideas as to why this happened?