locked Re: FW: WSJT lock ups

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

Thanks Bill.  All looks quiet in Task Manager, so no problem at this time.  I'll keep an eye on it.  73, Herb WB8ASI

On February 4, 2020 at 7:27 PM Bill Somerville <g4wjs@...> wrote:

Herb,

OK, but I am not suggesting you remove it just because it is there. It may well provide some useful service when its working correctly. What I said is that you should check if it is using excessive memory, by excessive I mean virtually all of it, i.e. multiple Gigabytes. It will be pretty obvious if it is doing so if you look at the process memory usage in Task Manager. Only if it is clearly causing a problem should you consider taking the steps I suggested to remove it from your system.

On 05/02/2020 00:04, Herb Blue wrote:
Thanks much Bill.  I'll check, but I probably have it.    "Dell SupportAssist Remediation"   Get notifications from Support Assist all the time.  Herb, WB8ASI
On February 4, 2020 at 6:48 PM Bill Somerville < g4wjs@...> wrote:

On 04/02/2020 23:46, Herb Blue wrote:
I'll check, but I probably have it.
Have what Herb?