locked Re: Custom CAT command for Tune button

neil_zampella <neilz@...>

I don't believe so .. not without getting the source to Hamlib, figuring out where to change it, and compiling it, then compiling WSJT-X.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 2/4/2020 4:04 PM, Adrian Fewster wrote:

I am surprised i have no response to this question ;

Is it possible to edit an existing cat command applied to a particular button, namely 'tune' in WSJT-X please ?

On 4/2/20 7:57 pm, Adrian Fewster via Groups.Io wrote:

Thankyou for WSJT-X. I run a KX3 with the software mainly on FT8 having a lot of fun.

I would like to customize the ‘tune’ button to set the CAT command ; SWT44 to its operation, and

not seeing a custom section for cat custom entries in settings, I ask please, if there is a configurable file I can access to make this change,

and if so it’s location and name please?

Thankyou

Adrian ,  vk4tux