locked Re: Strange F/H TI9A operation

Martin G0HDB

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 09:06 PM, neil_zampella wrote:
Took another look at the screen caps I mentioned, and they do reflect an exact 1500 hz shift .. my bad.     Just weird .. have not observed that before with any other DXPedition using F/H mode.
Does anyone know what rig(s) the TI9A team is using?

Having seen this issue a couple of days ago, albeit in standard FT8 (ie. not F & H) mode, with the G3 using an FTDX101 I wonder if there's something about that rig that doesn't co-operate correctly when WSJT-X is sending CAT commands in the 'Rig' split option.  Like you, I'd never seen the behaviour previously with either standard or F & H FT8 mode so perhaps it's something that only happens when using 'Rig' split with certain rigs.

--
Martin G0HDB