locked Re: Saving Configuration

Bill Somerville

On 23/01/2020 06:20, Jim Cooper wrote:
fyi, that .ini file contains ALL the various configurations
that have been set up, as well as all the other settings that
are 'common' to all configurations.
Hi Jim,

your summary of the configurations menu actions is good but I should clarify the statement above. There is only one configuration item that is common to all configurations, that is the option to disable the startup splash screen that we occasionally enable to notify of critical upgrade changes (we have only done that once so far). So virtually nothing is common to all configurations, they are all independent of each other for all settings.