locked Re: Configuration Backup

Al Groff

I believe the setting are saved in WSJT-X.ini in the same directory as the .log & .adi files
AL, K0VM

On 1/22/2020 10:21 AM, Gilbert Baron wrote:

I have messed up SO MANY times with configurations.

After spending hours getting it the way I want IU try to make a backup of current settings.

All my other windows programs work by  Select a file Then Backup. This clone thing has me totally confused and I HATE it with a passion.

I know, it probably will not change but perhaps if I knew where the current settings were stored I could back up that file manually and then restore it so I do not have to go through the process again. There a re a LOT of things to configure  😊

Outlook Desktop Gil W0MN

Hierro Candente Batir de Repente

44.08226 N 92.51265 W EN34rb

--