locked Re: no received Signal report when working FT8 on 6 Meters

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

There was a contest on 6m yesterday, and FT8 users were using special format in Advanced Tab.   Check today, and it should be back to normal.

On January 20, 2020 at 11:19 AM Ken Desjardins <zk5@...> wrote:

I tried working FT8 on 6 meters for the first time yesterday and I noticed a strange problem. I was not receiving a signal report on QSO's, And it isn't just on my QSO's it can be seen on decodes between other stations too. Here is a screen shot that may explain it better. The received signal report is mirroring my grid location?