locked Re: Old Logs

Bob McGraw - K4TAX <rmcgraw@...>

I do allow WSJT-X, current and previous versions to create a log as both adif and txt formats.   I also manually log to QRZ.COM. Then from QRZ.COM I can upload direct to LOTW with 3 key clicks.    That way, I always have the WSJT-X log which is easily searchable, the QRZ. COM log, again searchable,  and the LOTW log.

I do regular back-up of my hard drive to an external solid state drive every 7 days.  If you value any of your computer information, you must do a regular back-up.  Otherwise, everything is based on a crap shoot.

73

Bob, K4TAX