From: Istvan Nyul (inyul@...)
Date: 01/15/20 12:36
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] Lost serial communication with FT847

Hi,

I use WSJT-x v.2.0.1 on Windows 8.1 Professional. Everything was working fine until yesterday, but now the frequency display shows 0,000 001 in red, the selection shows 160m although the radio is on 40m. Decoding works fine. Clicking 'Tune' does not key the radio and there is no RF output. Please see attached screenshot.

I know that I do not use the latest version, but I did not change anything and so it should work. I am not sure what happened or how to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

73,

Steve - VE3USP

Join {main@WSJTX.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.