From: WSJTX@groups.io <WSJTX@groups.io> on behalf of Gwen Patton <ardrhi@...>
Sent: 13 January 2020 18:23
To: WSJTX@groups.io <WSJTX@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] WSJT-X & Com Ports

I've tried N1MM, Swisslog, DXLabs, and HRD. I find that N3FJP is FAR easier to use, and it integrates nicely with Win4K3Suite. I use the general log for everyday use, and the separate, specific contest logs when appropriate. I like that they have separate logs for separate contests, and that they have so MANY such contest logs. I bought the entire bundle -- very economical!

Gwen, NG3P

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 11:49 AM <john_ratcliffe@...> wrote:
Thanks for the response Andy.

I did look at DXLabs but didn't like it. I'd prefer to stick with N3FJP if possible; it's a really simple logger to use.

73s,

John M7JHA

--

-+-+-+-+-