From: WSJTX@groups.io [mailto:WSJTX@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill Somerville
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2020 9:21 AM
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Win10 Dark Theme not affecting WSJT-X v2.1.1.

On 11/01/2020 03:51, edpostiii@... wrote:
I'd like to make WSJT-X v2.1.1.operate with the Dark Theme or Dark Mode.

I went into the Settings --> Personalization --> Colors -->

Choose your color "Custom" and selected "Dark" for Choose your default
app mode and no impact to WSJT-X

Any options for changing WSJT-X to a black background vs. the default
white?

Ed
Hi Ed,

yes, start WSJT-X with the following command line:

wsjtx -stylesheet :/qdarkstyle/style.qss