locked Re: No decode on 80M only #FT8

ve3ki

Three possibilities:

1. Is the radio in a different data sub-mode on 80m from the other bands? It should be in DATA A on all bands.

2. Is the radio on the correct sideband, or is it perhaps in DATA A-REV on 80m?

3. Is the radio tuned to the wrong frequency on 80m (e.g. is it tuned to the FT4 frequency when the program is in FT8 mode, or vice versa)?

73,
Rich VE3KI

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 06:09 PM, Randy Diddel wrote:
Hi all,

Running a Mac Mini with Catalina fully patched and WSJT-X v2.1.2. The radio is a K3s. I have absolutely NO issues decoding on any bands except for 80M.  I see signals on 80 in the water fall perfectly.  My time is spot on in other bands with DT .5 or less. I have no idea where to start-my thought is that it should be all or nothing on all bands.  Having 80M would be nice.

TIA,

K5RHD
/randy

/randy