From: WSJTX@groups.io <WSJTX@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob McGraw - K4TAX
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2020 14:10
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] WSJT-X No Decode

Check your computer clock with some reference.   While Windows does provide a time service, I've found it is not adequately accurate for WSJT-X and FT-8 modes.   I personally use a free software Meinberg to keep the computer time in sync with the rest of the world.  My decode DT values are most always >0.5 seconds.

73

Bob, K4TAX

On 1/9/2020 10:33 AM, wa5tku@... wrote:

Something has happened to my WSJT-X setup, I no longer get Decodes.  The Waterfall has a large number of FT8 signals displayed.  The Decode button is Green,  The Audio paths have not changed.  The TX path seems to work as I hear tones with the TX audio monitor on the radio turned on.  I am running Windows 10 and just installed WSJT-X v2.1.2.  The problem started before I did that upgrade but hoped maybe it would fix the problem.  Not sure where to look next, need help?

Wes
WA5TKU

--

W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W