locked Re: No power on transmit

Seannon Baker (AG0NY)

so, here's my screen, just pulled it up to screen shot it first one shows tune, bottom left

Screenshot from 2020-01-09 21-24-58.png
next is it in transmit on JT9, transmit light is on, but no output on the radio note it's at 1500hz tx and rx

Screenshot from 2020-01-09 21-27-39.png

next the radio tab, everything worked for me a few days ago, FLRig and FLDigi still work as expected

Screenshot from 2020-01-09 12-08-45.png
lastly Audio tab

Screenshot from 2020-01-09 12-11-20.png
OS:Ubuntu 19.10
Rig:Kenwood TS480HX
RT Systems USB to Serial adapter
"Echolink" audio to MiniDIN6 cable
WSJT-X 2.1.0

Seannon AG0NY

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 9:22 PM Andrew OBrien <k3ukandy@...> wrote:

Bill, I've done that more than a couple of times!

Andy K3UK

Joe,

those symptoms are consistent with you having set your Tx audio offset outside of the pass band of your rig's SSB filter. "

“It is a simple feat of scientific electrical engineering — only expensive — blind, faint-hearted, doubting world.”

Nikola Tesla