locked Re: Boring shift

Jim Shorney

Good advice, just don't create an ergonomic nightmare for yourself. The top of the monitors should be about eye level and no closer than arm's length. I see a lot of shack photos that are recipes for eye/neck strain.

73

-Jim (not a doctor, not even on TV)
NU0C

On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 14:46:05 +0000 (UTC)
"David AD4TJ via Groups.Io" <ad4tj@...> wrote:

Guys! One very good solution to not having enough screen size: add another monitor! Buy a USB to VGA adapter, and a used computer monitor( or new, depending on your wallet ), and put some programs on one monitor, and the other on the other one. Or you can go hog-wild and add 2 monitors( maybe even more! ).
I have N1MM( or N3FJP and JTAlertX ) running on one monitor and WSJTX on the other. Very nice!
73, David AD4TJ

On Thursday, January 9, 2020, 8:48:38 AM EST, Jim Bacher - WB8VSU <wb8vsu@...> wrote:

Jean, you can adjust the size of the panes and the overall window. Mine is adjusted so I can see everything without scrolling.
This of course requires a normal size screen. My first computer that I used for wsjt had a small screen that didn't have enough room to see everything.

Jim Bacher, WB8VSU
wb8vsu@...
https://trc.guru

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 5:33 AM, F8RZ<f8rz@...> wrote: Hello...

In "Band activity" and "Rx frequency, we must shift the text left to
read the end of the lines, which is generally the most interesting data.

Would it be possible to suppress the automatic return to the default
position on every T/R sequence ? this would avoid a number of  mouse
clicks...

Best 73 to all

F8RZ Jean