locked Re: Boring shift

Jim Bacher - WB8VSU

Jean, you can adjust the size of the panes and the overall window. Mine is adjusted so I can see everything without scrolling.

This of course requires a normal size screen. My first computer that I used for wsjt had a small screen that didn't have enough room to see everything.

Jim Bacher, WB8VSU
wb8vsu@...
https://trc.guru

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 5:33 AM, F8RZ
<f8rz@...> wrote:
Hello...

In "Band activity" and "Rx frequency, we must shift the text left to
read the end of the lines, which is generally the most interesting data.

Would it be possible to suppress the automatic return to the default
position on every T/R sequence ? this would avoid a number of  mouse
clicks...

Best 73 to all

F8RZ Jean