locked Re: Two instances, Two radios, Two Serial Ports

Emory Haines

Yes, I think all that is needed, put each in different directory.  I have done it, I think that is all I did.

Good luck  73

Emory   WM3M

On 1/7/2020 2:06 PM, Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ via Groups.Io wrote:
Is it possible to run two separate instances if WSJT-X, connected to two different radios, using two different serial ports

on one PC?

Looking to see if it possible to work 80m and & 20m at the same time.

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ
ewbloom@...
Sent from Webmail access

View/Reply Online (#5222): https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/message/5222
-=-=-
WSJT-X      Weak Signal Communication  . ©2001-2020 by Joe Taylor, K1JT.    References : <a href="https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/refs.html" target="_blank">https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/refs.html</a>
-=-=-
Group Owner: WSJTX+owner@groups.io