locked Re: 2.1.2 not decoding “high” frequencies

Bill Somerville

On 07/01/2020 13:38, Louis Alexander wrote:
This does not happen when I am using WSJT-X 2.1.2, I do not even have to have the waterfall running and I am still decoding signals.  The waterfall is just an operator visual aid and has no effect on the decoding of signals that I can see.  My radio is Yaesu FTdx5000.
Louis,

you are incorrect, you could verify that by a simple test. The visibility of the Wide Graph window is not relevant here but the frequency span set on it is absolutely relevant. WSJT-X only looks for candidate signals to decode within the current frequency range of the Wide Graph display.