locked Re: TU; messages in RTTY RU

Reino Talarmo

Hi Jim,
On the other hand Joe has defined that sending an RR73 means that the QSO is
logged.
It also means 'I am not expecting any more messages from you, except a
repetition of your previous R...., if you did not received my RR73'.
Taking that into account the sending of 73 is not mandatory especially in a
contest and many serious contesters never sent it in RTTY RU.
73, Reino oh3mA

after sending RR73 several times one is never sure if the other station got
the last one or just went off to make other contacts .... however, a few
compassionate ops were nice to send back a 73 when they
finally got my RR73, which I appreciated.