locked 2.1.2 not decoding “low” frequencies

Tom Read

I updated my WSJT-X to v2.1.2 today. I run it on a Windows 10 tablet for portable operating.

When I started to use it I noticed that I was receiving and hearing some strong signals, but nothing decoded. Some stations then moved down in frequency to around 500Hz-1000Hz. I was then able to decode them, but nothing above 1100Hz was decoded even though signals were strong.

Up to yesterday, everything worked perfectly on v2.0. The only thing that has changed in my set up is the update to v2.1.2. Any ideas?

Tom M1EYP