locked Re: First RTTY RU: used FT4

K8BL BOB LIDDY <k8bl@...>

Chuck,

WSJT makes the Cabrillo File for you. Click on File and
"Export Cabrillo Log". It will place your Contest Log in
the required Cabrillo format in your Log Directory using
the file name you assign. Additionally, WSJT places all your
Contest Q's in your regular Log in .ADI format to make it
easy to export into your normal Logging Program.

GL/73,   Bob  K8BL

On Monday, January 6, 2020, 12:26:16 PM EST, Nc8q-mesh@... <nc8q-mesh@...> wrote:

I found the rules to be extremely obscure and baffling regarding
'Off-time Requirement: Participate 24 of the 30 hours ("Two Break Rule")'

 It seemed to me, at a glance, that I was required to take 'Two Breaks'. :-|
I just wanted to operate for a few hours on Sunday.

I used WSJTX and, thus, a file was saved in 'Amateur Data Interchange Format'.
It seems that the ARRL wants 'Cabrillo' format.

 I used WSJTX on a Raspberry Pi.

Is there an online ADIF to CABRILLO converter?

Is there an ADIF to CABRILLO converter for Raspbian?

I have access to other computers with the Linux OS,
with kernels as old as 4.4.0-148-generic and as current as 4.15.0-58-generic;
in case someone knows of an open-source converter.

73, Chuck

--

View/Reply Online (#5177): https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/message/5177
-=-=-
WSJT-X      Weak Signal Communication  . ©2001-2020 by Joe Taylor, K1JT.    References : <a href="https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/refs.html" target="_blank">https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/refs.html</a>
-=-=-
Group Owner: WSJTX+owner@groups.io