locked Re: Sent state missing when CQ in RU

Tom Schaefer NY4I

Yes a typo. My state in the exchange part is FL.

I cannot figure out why it does this but glad it’s not just me.

Tom

Principal Solutions Architect
Better Software Solutions, Inc.
727-437-2771

On Jan 5, 2020, at 11:03 AM, Tom Schaefer NY4I via Groups.Io <thomasmschaefer@...> wrote:

I noticed that when I CQ, I have to enter my state in response to an invalid exchange message. It logs ok when I respond to someone.

I do have RU mode set and my exchange is DL.

Anyone experience this?

Tom NY4I

View/Reply Online (#5160): https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/message/5160
-=-=-
WSJT-X      Weak Signal Communication  . ©2001-2020 by Joe Taylor, K1JT.    References : <a href="https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/refs.html" target="_blank">https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/refs.html</a>
-=-=-
Group Owner: WSJTX+owner@groups.io