locked Directional CQ

Gilbert Baron

I just monitored for 15 minutes. The CQ data is NOT shown UNTIL I click in the band activity window. It then shows the message in the right had window and starts to transmit my call. If it was a CQ DX it is too late and my only choice is to stop the transmitting. If I am missing some way to fix this I am totally without understanding how. I can find nothing about it in documentation.

Example of band activity window with or without CQ only on a station that is sending a CQ

200345  -6   0.1  1607  ~  WB9RFI  EN31  U.S.A

So how am I to know if he is calling CQ DX UNTIL I double click and it appears in the right hand window, Generates standard messages and instantly starts to call him?

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN

Hierro candente, batir de repente

44.08226N 92.51265W EN34rb

--