locked Re: WSPRnet map issue

Dave Garber

I have seen this issue with several map users, and it seems that I heard that google is trying to charge now for using the map, and hams are cheap, so we dont pay for it.

find an alternative map.   I use an open source map ( in xastir for aprs) so perhaps there are other sites that can be used

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 4:53 PM Tom WB6HYD <tom_minnis@...> wrote:
When I go to view the map, I get a Gogle message "This page can't load Google Maps correctly"  Is this ever going to get fixed?  It's been over a year now.  Is there something I need to do to get it to load correctly?
--

View/Reply Online (#5098): https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/message/5098
Mute #wspr: https://groups.io/mk?hashtag=wspr&subid=711219
-=-=-