locked Re: No decode on 40 meters

Chuck Dietz

Are the correct frequencies entered into WSJT-X?

Chuck W5PR

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 2:25 PM Sidney Frissell <sidfrissell@...> wrote:
Strange deal!  Everything works fine on all bands except 40.  I can hear signals on K3s, and  panadapter shows them.  Can see signals  on the WSJT-X waterfall but nothing decodes or appears on either FT8 screen.  Also can'  activate transmit.  This occurs for both on both FT4 and  FT8.  Anyone have a suggestion as to what I screwed up and how to fix it?

Elecraft K3s, WSJT-x 2.0.2, HRD, JT-alert (no decode there either!). Win 10
Sid. NZ7M.

View/Reply Online (#4999): https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/message/4999
-=-=-
Moderated by Andy K3UK and Roger G4HZA