locked Re: Newby needs help

David AD4TJ

Maybe RF is getting into your computer and causing the error message. Can you put some ferrite chokes on your cables, or at least transmit at very low power into a dummy load to see if the problem goes away?

73, David AD4TJ

On Saturday, December 14, 2019, 9:12:40 PM EST, Dave Garber <ve3wej@...> wrote:

You must start the contact to go into auto seq.    It does not start without manual intervention.  As far as I know

sent by my LG phone

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019, 8:58 PM w5ec, <bhw5ec@...> wrote:
Yes, and it runs the auto sequence when I start it manually. It's the error message that prevents full auto.

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019, 3:53 PM Jim Bacher - WB8VSU <wb8vsu@...> wrote:
Can't help with "Jupiter", but do you have auto sequence checked marked? With it check marked it automatically goes through the sequence with another station.

Jim Bacher, WB8VSU
wb8vsu@...
https://trc.guru

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 12:06 PM, w5ec
<bhw5ec@...> wrote:
I have everything set up but cannot get the software to connect to my Jupiter. I get the error message saying"error while opening connection to rig".
I am using the MFJ 1204 interface. What does it need to see to open the connection?
Everything except automatic operation works but I can't move fast enough to manually make contacts!
I need help.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

View/Reply Online (#4926): https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/message/4926
-=-=-