locked Re: Newby needs help

Jim Bacher - WB8VSU

Can't help with "Jupiter", but do you have auto sequence checked marked? With it check marked it automatically goes through the sequence with another station.

Jim Bacher, WB8VSU
wb8vsu@...
https://trc.guru

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 12:06 PM, w5ec
<bhw5ec@...> wrote:
I have everything set up but cannot get the software to connect to my Jupiter. I get the error message saying"error while opening connection to rig".
I am using the MFJ 1204 interface. What does it need to see to open the connection?
Everything except automatic operation works but I can't move fast enough to manually make contacts!
I need help.

View/Reply Online (#4926): https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/message/4926
-=-=-
Moderated by Andy K3UK and Roger G4HZA