locked Re: Error Message Frustrating

Bill Somerville

On 12/12/2019 02:45, jgmags2000 via Groups.Io wrote:
I have an Icom-7410. I have the latest WSJT-X spftware. I get this error message as soon as I try to transmit or even tune up.As soon as the Tune button id click "an error opening the audio input device has occurred" And WSJT-X is instantly stopped. either USB or DUSB. I use this transceiver on other program contests and there is no error message there and transmit id O.K. Has anyone had or haves that problem? Does anyone know what the problem may be just away to correct what ever the problem is.

Thank You,
John KJ1J, 73
Hi John,

I will assume you are using MS Windows. Have you authorized WSJT-X to access audio input devices?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4468232/windows-10-camera-microphone-and-privacy