locked Re: WSJT-X 2.1 crashing with flrig 1.3.48

Bill Somerville

On 11/12/2019 16:43, Philip Rose via Groups.Io wrote:
When I run WSJT-X connecting to an Icom 7300 through flrig, it crashes when I try and control the rig. I am sharing flrig connection with my homebrew logging software. If I connect directly to the emulated COM port on the IC-7300 it works fine, but lose the ability to connect my logbook. Is this a problem that's fixed in 2.1.2?

-- 73 Phil GM3ZZA

Hi Phil,

there were some Hamlib changes that fixed a crash in the flrig interface.