locked Re: Worked B 4

K8BL BOB LIDDY <k8bl@...>

DX4WIN asks "Ignore Imported Duplicate QSO" when
I import a new .adi file. I import my entire FT8 file of
16,000 QSOs every time just to get 100 or so new Q's
and 15,900 get ignored. Easy-peasy.   de  Bob K8BL

On Wednesday, December 11, 2019, 06:46:33 AM EST, Bill Somerville <g4wjs@...> wrote:

On 10/12/2019 22:58, Derek Steele wrote:
> Hello All,
>
>                 I use WSJT-X latest version. Logged QSO's are then
> transferred to my main logging
>
> program Logger32 by importing wsjtxlog.adi file. I then delete the
> wsjtxlog.adi file so that
>
> on the next cycle, I only import new QSO's. All good so far. Problem
> is that I am unable to
>
> tell if I have worked any particular station before. As I understand
> it the worked B4 info comes
>
> from the wsjtxlog.adi file. So now I can only tell the stations that I
> have worked B4 from the present
>
> wsjtxlog.adi file which only has the latest QSO's in it.
>
> Are they any plans to maybe say allow one to select which file the
> worked B4 info comes from?? Say
>
> a user generated adi file   xxxx.adi or the LOTW csv file which is
> supposed to be confirmed contacts??
>
> At least for me, it would be nice if I were able to select a specific
> file.
>
> Thanks and 73
>
> Derek - J35X

Hi Derek,

most logging software are able to import ADIF data and ignore duplicate
QSO records. If Logger32 is not capable of that then I suggest you make
a request to the developers to add such a useful feature.

View/Reply Online (#4895): https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/message/4895

-=-=-
Moderated by Andy K3UK and Roger G4HZA
-=-=-