From: WSJTX@groups.io [mailto:WSJTX@groups.io] On Behalf Of chuckc192000 via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2019 1:37 PM
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] IPad solution for WSJTX modes?

I think there are some IOS apps that can do digital modes using SDRs.  I use a Raspberry Pi to connect to the radio (IC-7300) and run WSJTX, then I use VNC to remote desktop into the Raspberry Pi from my Mac laptop in the living room while watching TV. lol  I haven't tried it but I'm sure I could do the same thing using VNC on my iPad.  With this set-up, all you'd need to carry for portable operations are the radio, the Raspberry Pi and an IPad and/or laptop.
--
Chuck, WB4UIH