locked Re: Time/Band on waterfall

Michael WA7SKG

Bill Somerville wrote on 11/21/19 8:01 AM:
On 21/11/2019 15:58, Michael WA7SKG wrote:
On my computer, when I display the waterfall (Wide Graph) on the left side, it stamps the time and band for each 15 second receive cycle.

I have been trying to help a couple friends with their installation, and their waterfalls do not do this. I have scoured the docs and looked at lots of screen shots and I haven't found anything else that shows these, nor can I find anywhere that references them or how to turn it on or off. I personally found it handy on occasion.

Is this just something odd with my computer? Nobody else seems to see it on their configurations.

Michael WA7SKG
Hi Michael,
reduce the "N Avg" WF control to slow down the WF and make room for the timestamps.
That did it. Thank you very much.
73,
Michael WA7SKG