locked Time/Band on waterfall

Michael WA7SKG

On my computer, when I display the waterfall (Wide Graph) on the left side, it stamps the time and band for each 15 second receive cycle.

I have been trying to help a couple friends with their installation, and their waterfalls do not do this. I have scoured the docs and looked at lots of screen shots and I haven't found anything else that shows these, nor can I find anywhere that references them or how to turn it on or off. I personally found it handy on occasion.

Is this just something odd with my computer? Nobody else seems to see it on their configurations.

Michael WA7SKG