locked Re: Many incomplete contacts

Michael WA7SKG

Possibly because this message is from January and my emails for this group only go back to June or so. I normally don't expect to see answers to 10 month old posts, so I don't go back forever looking for the OP.

I only do emails, I rarely go to the website. I like to stay current.

Michael WA7SKG

Pat Kane via Groups.Io wrote on 10/17/19 10:36 AM:

Mike,
This is the original thread I was replying to. I'm not sure why the link didn't show
Many incomplete contacts <https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/topic/28948712#4365>

Many incomplete contacts
<https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/topic/28948712#4365>
73 Pat N6PAT
On Thursday, October 17, 2019, 12:13:59 PM EDT, Michael WA7SKG <wa7skg@...> wrote:
Apparently I am not getting all the messages for this group. I cannot
find the message this user is replying to. It makes it very hard to
follow a thread when you only see part of the messages. Especially since
many do not include the original message in their reply.
Michael WA7SKG