locked Re: Missing Waterfall

Michael WA7SKG

Waterfall just appeared. It was somehow collapsed to a very narrow slice at the far edge of the screen. I was finally able to catch the edge of it with the cursor and expand it enough to move it out and enlarge it.

Michael WA7SKG

Michael WA7SKG wrote on 9/15/19 9:21 PM:

Been away from FT8 and WSJT-X for quite a while. Ran v2.0 when it first came out, then got away from it for awhile. When I fired it up tonight, I got a pop-up saying a new version was available, so I installed it.
When the program opens up, I get no waterfall. Everything seems to be working, it seems to be decoding stations fine. Just no waterfall. I click View > Waterfall and nothing happens. When I hover over the icon in the tool bar, two screens show, one labeled Wide Graph and one with the main page. Clicking on Wide Graph does nothing.
I completed a QSO without issue, so everything else seems to be working.
I am running WSJT-X v2.1.0 on Windows 10.
Ideas appreciated.
73,
Michael WA7SKG