From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Garber
Sent: 5. joulukuutata 2022 21:32
To: main@wsjtx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] FT8 F/H Not showing Hounds when calling Fox #FT8

Reino, if he is in F/H should he not be transmitting at 15/45, and
listening at 00/30.. sounds like it is not actually in f/h mode

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Mon, Dec 5, 2022 at 11:38 AM Reino Talarmo <reino.talarmo@...>
wrote:

Lars,
If you are not transmitting and activate selection "Rx All Freqs" at
the lower middle, then you will see other hounds.

73, Reino OH3mA