listening at 00/30.. sounds like it is not actually in f/h mode

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Mon, Dec 5, 2022 at 11:38 AM Reino Talarmo <reino.talarmo@...>
wrote:

Lars,
If you are not transmitting and activate selection "Rx All Freqs" at the
lower middle, then you will see other hounds.

73, Reino OH3mA

-----Original Message-----
From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Larry Banks via groups.io
Sent: 5. joulukuutata 2022 18:00
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] FT8 F/H Not showing Hounds when calling Fox #FT8

You cannot see the other hounds as they are transmitting at the same time
as you are.
se
73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

On 12/5/2022 4:02, oz1bxm_lars_petersen wrote:
My WSJT-X is v2.6.0-rc5. In FT8 Hound mode, I listen to the Fox, set my
TX frequency, and press "Activate TX". WSJT-X then transmits to the Fox at
00 and 30. But during the RX periodes (15/45), I can't see the other
Hounds. They are absent from GUI and the waterfall. That is annoying. How
can I find an idle TX frequency, when the other Hounds are not shown during
RX?

Is WSJT-X supposed to work like this? Or am I missing something?

73 OZ1BXM Lars