locked Re: IRTS HAREC Study Guide: Please Help Review the #FT8 Section #FT8

Barry Bogart

The ft8 section is at p 167 (according to my PDF viewer), although I'd recommend that people read more of the guide, which I find very good. I will probably read the whole thing as there is still too much snow to go out.

If I wanted to nitpick, I’d say the attention paid to the ITU modulation type designators is not necessary. But I admit I always wondered how they were derived. Maybe they are covered in the exam, though. I haven't taken one in a while!

Barry, VE7VIE