From: main@WSJTX.groups.io <main@WSJTX.groups.io> On Behalf Of Becky siiloot via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2022 2:25 PM
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] K4 running FT8 Fox Hound question spit, fake it , none ? #Elecraft

Need help here.

I set up my K4 for FT8 per excellent instructions and it works fine. The settings require

My question/problem is running fox hound.

When I try to run F/H, WSJT-X prompts me with this usually requires split or fake it in the settings.

I have set it to none as per the guide.

Do I change this for fox hound or leave it.

Will F/H work if it is checked for none and not fake it or split ?

Tks ,

Gerry

K1NY