locked Re: Sound Card Issues #AudioIssues

Tim Dawson

Allow me to correct that . . . *WINDOWS* audio is ridiculously complicated
and fragile. More advanced platforms have no such issues . . .

- Tim

On Wed, November 30, 2022 12:12 pm, Chris Hansen wrote:
Oh ok. I know it is a Dell problem but I figured others may have the same
issue. PC audio is ridiculously complicated and fragile. It is painful
that we are dependent on it for ham radio applications.

Chris W6COV

--
Tim Dawson (tadawson@...) Owner/Engineer
TPC Services Bellnet: (972)-221-7385